Thursday, January 14, 2010

Invisible Lover


How can I love you and you do not even know who I am?
How can I say i love you and you do not even love me back?
How can I say I love you when I see you love someone else?
How dare i love you and still wish you all the best?

I love you day in day out
Holding my heart out in my hands
I love you from dusk till dawn
Praying one day you might see I am the one
I love you willingly and without
hoping one day you will notice me enough to say HI

You hurt me so much so deeply
but it makes me love you even more
You hurt me so much to the point of tears
but it turns me to you more

a sick love I do not understand
A sick love that blows my mind
A sick love that makes me long for your attention
A sick love that makes me want you MORE

How can you break my heart and still not know who I am?
How can you hurt me and still not know how I feel..
I am not crazy..
I am just an invisible woman in love with a fantasy
I am invisible, invisible to your love
I am invisible, invisible to your existence
and now I want to be invisible to your hurt... since i am invisible to your heart.

Invisible Love:: My Self created relationship with YOU, invisible love, touching my heart and soul, invisible love that is invisible to you

~*Words of a Lover:: Tayo Sophie*~

1 comment:

  1. WHO IS THIS PERSON YOU'RE LOVING NAWW LOL
    NOICE ONE

    ReplyDelete